Is Mediation Right For Me?

You are grappling with a difficult legal issue, and you are not sure of your next move. You worry about the time and money it will take to resolve the issue. You also worry that you will not have any control over your case’s final outcome.

This is where the mediation services of the Roberson Duran Law, PLLC come in. Through mediation, we can often help clients save time, money and effort and get the results that they need. We can act as neutral mediators or represent you in mediation efforts for issues such as:

  • Property division
  • Spousal maintenance
  • Child custody and parenting time
  • Child support
  • Will contests
  • Other estate disputes

If you are even slightly interested in mediating your legal matter, contact one of our offices in San Antonio and a lawyer will help you. You can also read more about the benefits of mediation.

What Is Mediation?

Traditionally, two or more parties resolve their legal disputes by going to court, appearing before a judge and waiting for him or her to issue a verdict. But litigation can drag on for months and is often prohibitively expensive. Mediation is an alternative that puts more control in your hands. Each party and their attorneys work with a neutral mediator to reach a mutually satisfactory resolution.

Why Mediation Is Mandatory For Divorce

Although the State of Texas does not require that divorcing couples try mediation before taking their cases to trial, mediation is strongly encouraged. Why? Because spouses can often work out their differences with a mediator, which saves the court a lot of time. The Roberson Duran Law, PLLC can advocate for your rights during your mediation sessions. If mediation does not work out for you, we can also represent you in court.

Learn Whether Mediation Is Right For You

Are you still curious about working with a mediator for your case? Contact our firm to schedule a consultation where you can discuss your thoughts with a lawyer. To schedule an appointment at one of our convenient locations, call 210-761-6282 or submit your contact information.